Thursday, September 25, 2008
I just finished working at Loreal. I miss my two collegues. One of her name is Cassandra. She is very nice, kind, polite and caring. Its hard to meet such people in office. Well, today Theng and I went to comcentre to collect our stuffs. Then we happen to meet benson there.O..he's working for admin. Actually i miss that job too. But in the past i was working at the comcentre 1 instead. The bosses at singtel are generally pretty nice and caring. Even today's boss, she's a lady and very polite to all of us.We then started work at 11 plus. Well, its fun too.Just that my legs are breaking. The caucasians are pretty polite. When i greeted them, they return me with a greet and also asking how am i doing. This is what i think is nice about them. Then after work, we went tot arcade a while to have 2 games which i totally can't play. I guess i've got low IQ for gaming. Hahs.
Yeah..tomorrow i will be going for skate!!Most probably i got too influenced by those at the somerset skate park. Oopsy.
I am tired. But i am happy. I want to laugh. I just want to laugh out loud.
PS:Stop calling me!U arsehole. Don't even think i would wanna take a glance at u. Cause u sucks totally. I feel so disgusted just by looking and hearing your name. So stop calling me. I hate it to the core when u call me. Its totally the wrong timing. U called me when i was chatting with someone. U called me when i was about to msg Jonathan(SRJC) for his birthday. U are a total spoiler, a party pooper.